We Share is BGT’s benevolent ministry. We stock a supply of food items, clothing and baby supplies for those who find themselves in a position of need.
- We stock a variety of non-perishable food items as well as milk, bread and margarine.
- Seasonal clothing for men, women, children and infants.
- Diapers, formula and baby food (in limited amounts).
- We Share is located in two portables at the far end of the church parking lot. If you are not sure where to go, the Reception Desk in the church foyer will be happy to assist with directions.
- Each recipient of We Share items is required to complete a form that records basic household information, what items are needed and if the recipient is accessing other organizations for benevolent help in addition to We Share.
- Recipients are limited to one visit per month.
How Can I Help?
We place a special emphasis on We Share food donations on the first Sunday of every month. Please bring any donations to the foyer prior to the service and someone will receive them from you and place them on the platform in the sanctuary. Items that are particularly needed are often listed in the bulletin on the last Sunday of the month.
We can also accept donations during regular office hours. Items can be placed in the green bins in the main hallway near the gymnasium or dropped off at the Reception Desk.
We appreciate the kindness of all those who donate items to our We Share ministry.
* Please note that We Share does not accept household items (such as furniture, kitchen ware, etc.).